Membership benefits include:
- Access to our clubhouse and outside deck during opening hours, located right on Takapuna Beach with stunning views overlooking the water and out to Rangitoto.
- Receive 20% discount at our member's bar. Meals and snacks available, Sky sports on TV. Bring along family and friends, but remember to sign them in.
- We run a range of social club events throughout the year for members, including Quiz Nights, themed evenings, sporting and community events etc.
Active Membership - Senior, junior, student, and family options available
Membership benefits as above and additionally:
- Free use of club-owned yachts, surfskis, and stand-up paddle boards at no extra cost, all conveniently booked through our online system.
- Access to changing rooms with hot showers and toilet facilities on the lower level, through a personal access tag.
- Free club racing during summer (sailing and paddling), and occasionally in winter.
- Join our regular surfski training sessions/group paddles.
- Club organised Tactics Evenings.
- 10% discount on venue hire if you want to use Takapuna Boating Club for your next celebration
- Stand-up paddle board (SUP) & surf ski storage (as available and paid for separately)
Membership runs from 1st Sept- 31st August.
Annual fees are:
- Social Member: $145
- Active Member: $352
- Junior (under 19 years): $160
- Student (full-time student under 25 years): $160
- Family: $525 for two family members (2 adults or one adult and one child under 19)
- Family: $545 for three or more family members (2 adults and 3 or more children under 19)
New memberships from March - August will be charged at pro-rata rates.
All membership payments include mandatory Yachting NZ and Auckland Yachting & Boating Assn fees.
Register to become a member here
Want to know more? Email Leanne at: email@example.com with any questions you may have, or to arrange a time to come for a visit.