2020 Annual General Meeting- new date set
Due to the Covid Alert Level 3 lockdown currently imposed on Auckland, the Takapuna Boating Club Annual General Meeting, due to take place this coming Sunday 23rd August, has been postponed for 4 weeks.
The meeting is now set for the new date of Sunday, 20th September 2020 at the clubhouse, 39 The Strand, Takapuna, starting at 3pm.
All Club Members are invited to attend.
Nominations for Officer and Board Members are to be in the form below and signed by two Club members as Proposer and Seconder. Social, Corporate and Associate Members cannot vote at the AGM nor be nominated for Officer or Board positions.
All nominations are to be received by the Club Secretary on or before 5pm, 12 September 2020.
Please see the AGM Agenda below.
Agenda for Annual General Meeting to be held on Sunday 20 September 2020 at 3pm
1. Confirmation of Quorum
2. Welcome and Appointment of a Chairperson
3. Apologies and grant of Proxies – for noting
4. Minutes of Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 11 August 2019 - for approval
5. Commodore’s Annual Report – for noting
6. Financial Statements for Year Ended 31 May 2020 – for approval
7. Nominations of Officers and Board Members for 2020/2021 – for approval
f. Takapuna Clubhouse Captain
g. Bayswater Club House Captain
h. Board Member
i. Board Member
j. Board Member
k. Board Member
8. Appointment of Club Solicitor (Anthony Harper) and Club Auditor (W. Buck) – for approval
9. Other General Business
10. Meeting Closure
Draft AGM minutes for 2019
Audited accounts will be circulated prior to meeting, when finalised
There will also be hard copies of all of these forms and this notice at the Club rooms for you to complete (once the club reopens).